Thursday 25 August 2011

You've passed your exams!


Hi and Welcome if you are reading my first post.  I hope that you will return often.

I'm showing a card that I made for my niece for passing her exams.  The image is High School Student, Simply Sassy.  She has been coloured with Copics then layered up using papers and card stock from Stampin' Up!

I'm entering this card into Anything Goes which is another first for me and as this week is inspired by TV/Films, I thought my student fits in with Waterloo Road one of my guilty pleasures.

I'd like to also enter my card into Stamp Something which has a challenge of back to school.

Hope you've enjoyed looking at my first card.

Thanks for visiting. x

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you've matted her up. Top of the class! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, so well coloured. Good luck with blogging, have fun. Thanks for joining us at anything goes challenge. Hugs Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great image and fits perfectly for our theme. Good luck with the blog. Joanie at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your submission is great, I bet your niece loved the card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Anything Goes Challenge. Join us again soon. Julie (GDT member)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...