Wednesday 31 August 2011

Can I Keep Him?


Good Evening, hope you've had a great day and it's warmer with you than it is here.  We are definitely heading towards Autumn.

This card developed around the Simply Sassy image, My Friend Kitty.  She's coloured with Copics.

I decided to follow the sketch from the Friday Mashup, to put together my card.  The mash up is to follow the sketch and/or use dry embossing.


I've dry embossed the circle behind my image and used dimensionals to attach her.  The sentiment was printed using the computer.

My card is for a friend who "adopted" a wild ginger kitten which now looks like Garfields double!

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my card and I appreciate your visit. x

Card: Stampin' Up!, Bo Bunny Papers
Stamp: Simply Sassy
Ink: Copic Sketch

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card! You did a great job mashing up the challenge and I bet your friend will just love this adorable image.

    Its 54* here in my part of Alaska and our willow and birch leaves are quickly changing color, I love it :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! Great pattern paper...sucha fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cheeky image you've used on your card! Lovely colouring.

    I'm really happy you've joined us in our challenge at the Friday Mashup this week. Hope to see you playing along again soon.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring Aileen and beautiful autumnal colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool would that cat be.. I bet it's super cute. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup last week. Your coloring is amazing, I really need to start using Copics. Sorry I'm late making my rounds.. No internet here for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love those pretty DPs and what a fab sentiment for that image.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made a great job of the sketch and I love the colours and DP you've chosen. I also like the way you chose the image especially for your friend - it makes it really personal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...