Saturday 7 January 2012

Gorjuss Girl on top of the world


I thought I would share this card with you tonight.  I've made it for a friends birthday but I'm sure she doesn't look here so no chance of her seeing her card early. 

I made a background using acrylic blocks and Distress Inks.  I stamped my image then stamped again on separate white card, coloured with copics and cut out.  The girl and birds were repositioned back on the panel.  The large background panel was repeatedly stamped with Birthday from Stampin' Up! Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I used Itty Bitty Shapes punches to make my garland adding some Basic Pearls to the centers of the flowers. 

The sentiment is also Gorjuss Girls. 

Thanks for looking.  

I'm going to enter this card into Freshly Made Sketches



5 comments:

  1. Sweet image! Love you ribbony trail of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) Super cute card, love the trail of flowers too and the coloring is fantastic:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss card Aileen, great design and I love the colour scheme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... very creative take on our sketch, love that sweet image and cute birdies ... your colouring is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...