Tuesday 4 October 2011

Luv a Latte...


....so I do!  My favourite part of going into town is going for my coffee and Ok maybe a fancy piece too.

Of course I fell in love with this image from Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy range - Luv a Latte as soon as I saw it.

For this card I chose to keep it very pink and girly.  She is coloured with copic markers to match the gorgeous Bo Bunny papers.  The scallop edge and the jewellery tags are punches from Stampin' Up! as is the sentiment "friends" and the card stock.

Well I hope you have time today to sit and enjoy a latte.  Have fun, thanks for stopping by it's appreciated. x   

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Let's ink it up - Think Pink

6 comments:

  1. Great job!! Cute image :) Thanks for sharing at Let’s Ink It Up’s *Think Pink* challenge.

    Hugzzz
    Tammy

    PS* I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :) Hope to see you there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sugar Nellie stamps and you have done a wonderful job with this one, colour beautifully and great colour combo. Thanks for joing us at LIIU for our return challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and colouring.Love the design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Am loving the colours you've used for this sassy image!!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful image and fsb colour combo
    Thanks for linking up with us at Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute image (oh yes and I LUV my latte, too ;-) ) and you did such a great job on coloring and showcasing her on your card :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us this month at Let's Ink It Up and I hope to see you again next time! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...