Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Snowman



Do you like my snowman?  I think he looks like the ones I make in my garden, not very neat! Lol!

I didn't put a sentiment on the front cos it's fairly obvious he's for Christmas.

 I'm going to put this card into CAS-ual Fridays Challenge which this week is Black, White and Red with a Book influence.  He is of course influenced from The Snowman.

Supplies

Stamp - Gorjuss
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Card - Stampin' Up!
Other - Stampin' Up! heat and stick and glitter

5 comments:

  1. This one is FAB Aileen! Love that snowman and he looks great all glittered up. Perfectly CAS too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card, the glitter is a fabulous touch. Thanks for playing at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya, love the snowman. Such a simple, but effective card. Love it! Had a little wander around your blog as well, great Sassys. The 'can I keep him' card is just so sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the comment, it is appreciated. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...