Thursday 15 September 2011

A Prince Amongst Frogs!


I love this frog digital image from Hambo Stamps.  He's super fun to colour but ooops I've spotted a mistake.  It looks like he has six legs!! Let's pretend he's a super fat frog, Lol!  I've teamed him up with some Bo Bunny papers and printed my sentiment out on the computer.  He was coloured with Copics.

It's a great image for male cards and I'm entering this into Cards for Men - anything but square. So hopefully this fits as it's a rectangular card however my main image is on a square so if it doesn't just delete my link.

Thanks for visiting my little space in blog land.  Leave a comment and I'll come visit you. x




2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have pointed out your mistake, I honestly wouldn't have noticed. Fabulous colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOve Frogs
    Thanks for joining us at cards for men
    jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...