Friday 16 September 2011

Autumn Fall


It feels very autumnal where I am today.  A day for staying inside and keeping cosy, maybe do a little crafting! 

I don't know where these little leaf stamps came from, perhaps free in a magazine.  I've embossed them in gold as I do love the autumn colours.  A bit of sponging behind with some SU colours - Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Daffodil Delight. 

This fits into The Friday Mashup which this week is an Autumn theme and/or colours yellow and orange. 

I'm also putting it into CAS-ual Fridays which is a clean and simple challenge and this week it's a mini card.  My card measures 3" by 3", so it's just tooty! 

Thanks for dropping by, it's always nice to receive comments.  I really appreciate them. x 


12 comments:

  1. Love the Autumn colours and the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Aileen, great autumnal colours and falling leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you embossed the leaves and then sponged around them! It looks great!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh this is lovely!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. With these lovely embossed leaves, you've created a beautiful card. So glad you joined us at the Friday Mashup.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I love the washed in color and the leaves look beautiful embossed over it. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS design! The gold embossing looks nice and elegant...thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, and so fall like. Perfect for the weather I'm having outside. Thanks for the tip on fall and gold embossing, I've got to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty! Love the embossed leaves...thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you highlighted the embossed leaves! Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at the Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this.. What a great little Mini Card, the leaves look great like this. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...